October CMS v468 Released
The October team is pleased to announce Build 468 is now available. This build fixes a security issue in the Laravel core as well as a few other bug fixes.
This will be the last version of October to support PHP 7.0 & 7.1, the next release will be switching to Laravel 6 and will require at least PHP 7.2 to run.
- Added new Paragraph Formats option to the Editor Settings page, which allows you to control the available tags in the Paragraph Formats button.
Encryptabletrait now encrypts "empty" values correctly, such as the number zero and an empty string. The only value that is left unencrypted is a
- Fixed docblocks in the
October\Rain\Network\Httpclass that referred to the
$optionsproperty as an
arrayinstead of the
callablethat is actually used
- Unit tests involving authentication are now namespaced to
backend.auth, to prevent conflicts with other authentication libraries.
- Fixed "use statement with non-compound names has no effect" when attempting to import classes already in the root namespace (like facades) in the CMS PHP code section.
- Fixed a bug where the text entry of a
taglistfield would remain after the tag has been created.
- Resolved an issue where PHP
max_input_varslimits would prevent "group" filters from working if they contained more options than
- Fixed support for
daterangefilter scope types.
- Fixed issue with Arabic translation in the backend where Indic numerals were being used instead of Arabic numerals for the
datepickerFormWidget which was confusing the serverside processing of date values.
- Fixed issue where an incorrect
<textarea>tag definition broke the popup editor for
texttype fields in the Inspector.
- Improved validation of encrypted cookies by locking cookie values to the cookie they were created for. See the security advisory for more information.
- Improved French translation.
- Added note in
config/cms.phpfor handling URL generation for uploaded files when using October in a subfolder installation.