October CMS v465 Released
The October team is back at it again with another October CMS update!
- The Event Log list now shows the entire first line of a logged error message, up to 500 characters maximum, in order to provide more context of errors in the list.
- When searching for plugins to install in the backend plugin management screen author names are now included in the search results.
- A consistent cross browser focus ring style is now utilized in the backend.
- Fixed a small typo when using number range filters with no value provided for the minimum.
- Removed excess space from tab titles when hovering over them.
- Added styling to distinguish a disabled unchecked checkbox from a enabled unchecked checkbox.
- Added ability to middle mouse click on list rows to open them in a new tab.
- Added new
styleattribute for repeater widgets, which controls repeater item behaviour. Allows items to be expanded or collapsed on load, or allows a repeater to act as an "accordion" widget.
- If a lazily loaded tab is the first tab or only tab displayed it will now be automatically loaded on page load instead of remaining empty.
- Type hint for
PluginBaseupdated to correctly hint the
Illuminate\Console\Scheduling\Scheduleobject that is passed to it.
cms.backendForceSecureno longer supports the value of
null(where it would be considered the inverse of
app.debug) as this resulted in confusion when disabling debug mode while the application was behind a proxy causing an infinite loop. Ultimately it's the server's responsibility to handle forcing HTTPS.
- User preferences for list widgets are now ignored if the list widget has disabled the setup modal via
- Return type hint documentation for
PluginBase::bootmethod changed from
- Re-added the
- Fixed issue with the
laterOnmethods of the
Mailableobject that is created, and the default queue manager is used instead.
- Implemented another fix for the temporary monkey patched LESS compilation to support PHP 7.4 until the Laravel 6 upgrade is completed.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to set a simple value on a BelongsToMany relationship as a collection would produce a collection wrapped in an array instead of an array of values which would confuse the
- Fixed an issue with composer.json which could cause some installations to load a version of Laravel newer than actually supported.
- Fixed issue where un-elevated plugins weren't being loaded on any routes starting with /combine (should have been /combine/)
- Fixed a change in default behavior where a recent update to Dropzone.js (used for uploading files) added a timeout property that defaults to 30 seconds. Timeout has been set to 0 (infinite) to retain the previous behaviour of no timeout utilized on file uploads.
- Fixed a bug where reloading a Lists widget with a custom search term applied would reset the pagination.
- Improved error handling on invalid model attributes being used for form fields.
- Improved preview mode support for
type: numberfields with
0as their value.
- Improved escaping of option values provided to the dropdown field type
- Improved Slovakian translation.
- Improved French translation.
- Improved Dutch translation.
- Minor cleanup to English translation.